Overdose Prevention Sites or Supervised Consumption Sites operate under exemptions from federal drug laws and allow clients to use illicit drugs without persecution. Overdose prevention sites are staffed by nurses, peers, and outreach staff who are ready to respond in the case of an overdose and can offer fentanyl screening of a client’s drug before use. They are also amazing resources for support and referral to other services. There has never been an overdose death at an overdose prevention site.
- Interior Health Outreach Urban Health Centre
1649 Pandosy St., Kelowna
Open 7 days a week, 11:00 AM to 9:15 PM | 250-212-6371
- The Bridge Services, Mobile Outreach Overdose
- Prevention Safe Consumption Site
Phone ahead for location 250-258-4938
Open 7 days a week from 12:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Vernon Downtown Mental Health & Substance Use
3306A 32nd Ave.
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM Monday to Friday | 250-503-3737
- ASK Wellness Society
433 Tranquille Rd., Kamloops
Open 7days a week, 8:30am-4:30pm.
- ANKORS Office, 101 Baker St., Nelson
Call 250-505-5506 or Email: email@example.com
OPS | Saturday, 12:00 PM – 5:00PM
- The Hub, Nelson Cares, 521 Vernon St., Nelson
Phone: 250-352-6011 ext 526 | Sun-Fri: 1 – 5 PM
- Martin St Outreach Centre
117-437 Martin St., Penticton
250-770-3697 | Monday- Friday 1:00 PM – 3:30 PM
- P+OPS, mobile safe consumption site
Open Friday and Saturday 7:00 PM until midnight