Island Health offers a range of services for people seeking support to help manage their mental health and substance use.
If you are experiencing a mental health or substance use crisis, please call the Vancouver Island Crisis Line, available 24/7 at 1-888-494-3888. You can also call 911 or go to the nearest Emergency Department
For information about local mental health and substance services or a program referral, click one of the links below.
- Campbell River: 250-850-2620
- Comox Valley: 250-331-8524
- Cowichan Valley: 250-709-3040
- Nanaimo: 250-739-5710
- Oceanside: 250-951-9550
- Port Alberni: 250-731-1311
- Port Hardy (Mount Waddington): 250-902-6051
- Port MacNeill (Mount Waddington): 250-956-4461
- Southern Gulf Islands: 250-538-4711
- Victoria: 250-519-3485
- Westshore/Langford: 250-370-5799
- Westcoast: 250-726-1282
MENTAL HEALTH AND SUBSTANCE USE SERVICE LINK 1-888-885-8824
For more information or help navigating services for mental health, substance use and harm reduction, please call the Mental Health and Substance Use Service Link at 1-888-885-8824. This line is answered seven days a week. As this is not an emergency or crisis service, callers who leave a message will be contacted the same or the next day.